Truth is that it is more or less that way. Still your dylib seems a little
bit huge to me, my usual examples and code with OSG stay in a 12-15-17 mark
depending on plugins and 3rd party... 170 i think is too much... The static
with 1Gb that's unavoidable and the reason why my pc is suffering a lot
handling my compilations.

Still check your building process of your dylib, maybe you are including
several more libraries or something like that.