Hi

we've been having issues with running our application with OSG via Remote
Desktop on Windows, resulting in crashes in Microsoft Software OpenGL driver
when encountering "large" meshes (as in more than a couple thousand triangles).
Messages on this list suggest using Mesa3D.

Compiling from source on Windows seems non trivial, and I was wondering if
someone had precompiled version of Mesa3D they would be willing to share? Need
Windows 32 and 64 bits versions, built with MS VS 2010 SP1.

Cheers,

Mike

----
Mike Krus (PhD) - Principal Software Engineer

Midland Valley Exploration
144 West George Street
Glasgow G2 2HG, UK
Tel: +44 141 332 2681