Hi Mike,

I don't have any experience with using Mesa under Windows so can't help
with this.

A more general suggestion I have is that perhaps rendering the image on the
remote system and then returning this image to the client would be the more
robust way to handle this type of usage rather than relying upon remote
desktop.  This approach would require more work at the application level
but would avoid passing large amounts of vertex and texture data across the
network and not be limited to specific versions of software drives - the MS
OpenGL driver supports very few modern OpenGL features so is best avoided.

Robert.