Hi Joshua,

>From the nature of questions - it's a bit odd to talk about "removing a
nodes built in offset" as it's kinda meaningless in the general concept of
scene graph - there really isn't any built in offset, objects are just
placed where the modelling tools place them,  I think it might be worth you
going back a few steps and learning about what positions objects in the
scenes that you are loading, and how how you application sets it's camera
up to view the loaded scene.  These things aren't something we can directly
help with because only you have your models and only you have your
application and know how it's all set up.

What I can suggest is that you convert you models to an ascii format so as
by doing a osgconv mymodel.ive mymodel.osg and then just browsing the ascii
file so you can learn exactly what is what.