Hi Sebastian,

Yes I built OSG from source myself, using CMake and VC++ 2010 Express (I just
followed the tutorial on this). The strange thing is: when I press f11 during
debug in a call to OSG for example viewer->someFunction(), it first goes into
the ref_ptr overloaded operator code, then back to the original line, and then
if I press F11 one more time, it just jumps to the next line, without jumping
to the osg function code or asking me to find the PDB.

Any idea why that is? Is there something broken in my VC++?

Anyway, the Debug->Windows->Modules tab is something that I was looking for:
information on what is loaded and the possibility to manually load PDB's. Maybe
that works, or at least it will give some error when it fails. I'll try it!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Bram