Hi Johannes,

Nice work ! I Just got my hands on a Leap device and integrated it into my
application nicely. However I did need some changes to fit my needs and
also had difficulties with the multi inheritance in the osgLeap::Controller
singleton. Nothing too complicated but how can I submit my changes back for
your eventual inclusion in the library ?

Regards,

--
nǝıɥʇɐƜ