H Ahmed,

There are various ways to "scroll" textures:

1) manipulate the texture coordinates on geometry,
2) modify the texture coordinates via an OpenGL texture matrix  -
using osg::TexMat (wrapper to glTexMat) state attribute attached to
the StateSet above the subgraph you want to scroll,
3) use an osg::TexGen/glTexGen to generate texture coordinates on the GPU.
4) compute the texture coordinates in your own custom shader.

Robert.