17 апр. 2014 г., в 20:19, Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com> написал(а):

> Hi Marc,
>
> MinGW isn't a commonly used platform for OSG users so I'm afraid it's
> a case of those who want to use MinGW need help fix the problems as
> they occur.  If you have a fix then subscribe to and a send en email
> with the whole modified file to osg-submissions mailing list so it can
> be reviewed and consered to merge with svn/trunk and/or the OSG-3.2
> branch.
>
> As for the specific suggestion of adding include <stdlib.h>, I'd be
> hesitate to add this for all platforms but a specific case for MinGW
> would be OK, although would feel a bit hacky.  If there is already a
> MinGW code path in the header than adding it that section would be
> most natural.
>
> Robert.

I think switching to mingw-w64 toolchain is a best variant here. Mingw-w64
don’t have any problems with it and has more completely runtime than Mingw.org
toolchains. I’m developer of MSYS2 project and provide about 200 precompiled
OpenSource packages for mingw-w64 both 32 and 64-bit. OSG also provided.
Also we hard working with mingw-w64 developers to fix any issues that we find.

Regards,
Alexey.