HI Partrick,

There are just too many unkowns about what you are doing and what
system you are using to know what might be going wrong.  What hardware
are you using? What OS?  Have you tried other systems and other OpenGL
drivers?  Did you build the OSG yourself?  Have you tried OSG-3.2?

In principle rendering two views of a single system should work fine,
and combining slave cameras in the mix should also work fine -
examples of the OSG do combinations of this, and I've done lots of
work with RTT techniques.

Robert.