On 22 April 2014 09:44, Patrik Andersson <patrik.andersson...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I'm not able to test on any other system and any other versions of OSG.
> The examples are working properly.

Testing out other systems and other versions of the OSG will provide a
bit more scope to the possible nature of the problem.  With some many
unkowns there really isn't much others like myself can help with,
doing these others tests helps eradicate some of the possibilities
from the investigation.

At this point there really isn't much else I can do or say, you are
the one with the hardware and software that is showing the problems,
you are the one with direct ability to test out different
combinations.  You should have access to the full source code of the
OSG as well as your own application.  I'm afraid the ball is your
court.