Hi,

I have a viewer with several models loaded. When doing a rotation with the left
mouse button, it seems as if the camera takes into account all the scene.

Would it be possible to change the rotation axis?

For example, if I zoom in and can only view a tree and a car, I want to rotate
as if the scene only contained that tree and car; ignoring the rest until is
viewed.

I haven't found any like that in the camera manipulator or camera
options/methods, so I suppose I'll have to play with the view matrix and so.

Am I in the right direction?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Andrés