Hi Andres,

the CameraManipulator in use (  I guess it is the default Trackball ) gets
the center of your scene - when you load multiple models it gets the
bounding volume of all of it and set it as a home position. You can change
the center of rotation to something else by calling setHomePosition(...)
which is a method of the CameraManipulator. Something like:

viewer->getCameraManipulator()->setHomePosition(...)

Cheers,
Nick

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Andrés Barrionuevo <abarrionu...@gmx.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a viewer with several models loaded. When doing a rotation with the
> left mouse button, it seems as if the camera takes into account all the
> scene.
>
> Would it be possible to change the rotation axis?
>
> For example, if I zoom in and can only view a tree and a car, I want to
> rotate as if the scene only contained that tree and car; ignoring the rest
> until is viewed.
>
> I haven't found any like that in the camera manipulator or camera
> options/methods, so I suppose I'll have to play with the view matrix and so.
>
> Am I in the right direction?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> Andrés