Hi Joey

I achieved a result by using SDL 2 with EGL enabled,

see a sample app  for a derived from osg project ( it is almost osg just
compiled to be used under emscripten ), hope the code  helps

https://github.com/Kurdakov/emscripten_OSG/blob/master/examples/osgviewerSDL2EmscriptenSTATIC/osgviewerSDL2Emscripten.cpp

in case you are interested - I used ANGLE ad OpenGL ES 2.0 provider ( not
any wgl functions ) but to force SDL 2 to use ANGLE

in file \SDL-2.0.x\src\video\windows\SDL_windowsopengl.c in function

void WIN_GL_InitExtensions(_THIS)

I had to comment following lines

if (HasExtension("WGL_EXT_create_context_es2_profile", extensions)) {
_this->gl_data->HAS_WGL_EXT_create_context_es2_profile = SDL_TRUE; }

hope those steps are not intimidating.

Regards

Sergey