Hi,

Progress!  This is where I'm at, I don't see any errors (log is attached) but
my terrain is only blue(image attached).  Since I don't see errors I don't know
what to do next. Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't commented out or altered the OSG code other than removing windows32
and pixel file mentioned earlier in the thread.

I'm guessing that since I'm using GLES2.0 that some functionalities just are
not being implemented? Don't know as I'm a newbie at this and this is what the
company wants(run the code in windows) so this is my life unfortunately.

Thank you!

Cheers,
joey

Attachments: