Hi Nick,

On 29 October 2014 12:35, Trajce Nikolov NICK <trajce.nikolov.n...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Thans Robert,
>
> since I haven't used this before, is the assignment enough for this or I
> should make some setups etc. What I did I just ser
> _image->setPixelBufferObject( new osg::PixelBufferObject ) and seeing the
> same performance ..... poor .

Assigning the PixelBufferObject is all that is required.  Have a look at
the src/osg/ImageStream.cpp implementation for an example of how the PBO is
assigned.

If you are still seeing performance issues then look at the pixel formats
and data type you are using, it could be that they aren't directly
supported on the GPU so the GL driver has to convert the data into the
internal texture format that is supported every time you update the data.