Hi Sebastian,

I have now been able to reproduce the odd behaviour with the svn/trunk
version of the OSG and your data.

OSG-3.2.2 mostly works fine, I only have to rotate the viewer camera around
to see the tiles appear and then the LOD's all work fine, it does however
cause problems with the font of the stats when I bring them up.  I do
however the the "Warning:
CollectLowestTransformsVisitor::removeTransforms() error, encountered a
NULL Transform pointer" with OSG-3.2.2 as well.

When I try to use the stats on svn/trunk with this test model I get the
messy fonts or decent fonts and a crash.  The odd render looks it might be
related to cluster culling - with the times appear when viewing from the
back face of the tile when it should actually be culled.  At this stage of
the investigation I really don't know if all these issues are related.

For my other paged I've been working with during the dev of the
displacement mapping functionality I haven't seen any problems with the
visualization of database or stats.  However, if I use the old
GeometryTechnique when rendering the same database if I try to enable stats
I get a crash.  This is rather odd difference but it's consistent.  I
haven't had a chance to look at the stats issue yet as my primary focus has
been fleshing out the displacement mapping functionality.

There is chance that all these issue are connected, there is also a chance
that changes to the serializers has introduced a binary incompatibility
with the .osgb format that is causing some of these problems.  I simple
don't have any answer yet though.

I will now focus on why the stats is causing a crash as it's something I
can reliably recreate and get a stack trace from.  Fixing this might
address or reveal what other things are going amiss.