Hi Robert,

Did you have a chance to look into this?
Hi Robert,

Attached is a link[1] to the database build with the current trunk of OSG and VPB.
It works as intended with the trunk osgviewer.
However, I think I just found the next issue :-(
I cannot use vpbmaster anymore for compiling. It gets stuck after adding all tasks (I've waited a fair amout of time) . I didn't find an indication why the tasks are not starting (no osgdem process is started). So the presented database is structured differently, as it was build using osgdem soley.

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz3BDTPpY5sxekZhd1ZMU2VSYkU/view?usp=sharing

Cheers
Sebastian
Hi Sebastien,

Is there any chance you could rebuild the database so that the .osgb files it writes a from svn/trunk. This might help us determine whether it's a binary format change that is at the core of the problem with viewing your model.