Hi Sebastian,

On 26 February 2015 at 13:38, Sebastian Messerschmidt <
sebastian.messerschm...@gmx.de> wrote:

> 'm not talking recompiling OSG. I'm referring to the re-attached database
> from the start of this thread, which is a downscaled version of my huge
> database, and shows problems with culling and somehow cripples the
> stats-viewer.

Argg.. Why on earth would you keep naming different archives the same
name.  How on earth I am supposed to know what is what?

> They worked for quite a while and got broken with the new 3.3.3/4 trunks.
> Sorry, if there is some misunderstanding of some kind. I tryed to debug
> what is going on but I'm simply clueless and I somehow would expect the
> attached database to still work.

This variant doesn't work on my system.  I have no clue when it's
different.  I can't say whether it's a bug in the database generation, in
.osgb parsing or rendering.

I quite literally can't keep afford to chasing this stuff up with so little
to go on.