Hi Andreas,

What release of Intel drivers are you running?

I recently experienced issues with an application on various Dell
notebooks and Intel NUC barebones (all HD4000-based) where texts
printed with glRasterPos3 were not displayed at all with driver
release 8.x. Upgrading to release 9.x (from Dell and Intel websites)
solved the issue. I didn't found anything clear w.r.t. this problem in
the Intel drivers changelogs though.

It's noteworthy that the application I was referring to isn't
OSG-related (plain OpenGL) and was running on Windows 7 (not 8.1), but
who knows!

     Émeric