Hi Andreas,

I have pretty new Intel board on my laptop and got into few problems with
the StatsHandler - just accidentally I changed the threading model of the
Viewer and I got it back to normal. This is a hint no clue why it is
happening but maybe worth of try

cheers,
Nick

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Christian Buchner <
christian.buch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One major problem with the Intel drivers is that their products are
> typically EOL'ed (end-of-lifed) three years after first release - at which
> point they stop receiving driver updates (not even bug fixes).
>
> You can see the problem with the integrated graphics in Intel's Sandy
> Bridge chips (introduced Q1 2011). You cannot get any OpenGL drivers dated
> newer than April 2014 - and some OpenGL features we require simply aren't
> working with this driver release.
>
> And so we have to tell some of our customers that their laptops have use
> Ivy Bridge or later microarchitecture - or be equipped with a separate
> dedicated graphics chip.
>
> Christian

>> Hi Émeric,
>>
>> thx for the respond and the idea ;)
>>
>> My driver version is:
>> Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
>>
>> Driver Version: 10.18.10.3958
>> Operating System: Windows* 8.1 (6.3.9600)
>> Installed DirectX* Version: 11.2
>> Supported DirectX* Version: 11.0
>> Shader Version: 5.0
>> OpenGL* Version: 4.0
>> OpenCL* Version: 1.2
>> Physical Memory: 8036 MB
>> Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz
>> Processor Speed: 2594 MHz
>> Vendor ID: 8086
>> Device ID: 0166
>> Device Revision: 09
>>
>> * Processor Graphics Information *
>> Processor Graphics in Use: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
>> Video BIOS: 0.151
>> Current Resolution: 1600 x 900
>>

>> I could not update it, yet. But when I do and it helps I post it ;)

>> Thank you!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andreas

>> Read this topic online here: