Hi Qingjie,

On 9 September 2015 at 09:27, Qingjie Zhang <305479...@qq.com> wrote:

> Do you mean the DrawCallback in the Camera class, which contains
> virtual void operator () (osg::RenderInfo& renderInfo) ? And here I can
> use the RenderInfo right?

Yes.  You can attach draw callbacks to Drawables, StateAtttribute and
Camera's.

> As I know, the following code can get a contextID:
> camera->getGraphicsContext()->getState()->getContextID();
> Is this contextID same as the upper one?

If you only need the contexID then getting it from the graphics context is
perfectly fine.  What route to take depends on when you need to do your
queries.

I would add that the TextureObject for each context is only created by the
draw thread for each context, so the TextureObject won't exist right away
when you create your osg::Texture and assign them to the scene graph.