Hi Paradox
I'm not as experienced with osganimation as i would like but
you perhaps experience problem with hardware animation:
if hardware animation is enable osg (that is cpu side) has no way to compute
bounding volume of your model so it can't compute actual near/far planes...
What you can do is either set the default camera cullsettings to
DONOTCOMPUTENEARFAR either to use software animation on your model (in this
case bounding volume can be compute by osg)
Hope it helps