On 5/12/2017 4:50 AM, Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi Stuart,

On 12 May 2017 at 09:18, Stuart Mentzer <stuart_ment...@objexx.com> wrote:
I don't think it is a change in CMake: it looks like REPLACE has had the
same syntax since at least 3.0:

string(REPLACE <match_string>
        <replace_string> <output variable>
        <input> [<input>...])

The version of FindCOLLADA.cmake in 3.4.0 didn't have the REPLACE lines, so
I guess that is where the problem lies. The (first) offending line is:
string(REPLACE "v" "vc" COLLADA_BOOST_BUILDNAME
${CMAKE_VS_PLATFORM_TOOLSET})
Since I am not building with the Collada plugin I assume one or both of the
last 2 arguments are blank, thus too few args. Probably wrapping them in "
would fix it but I haven't had a chance to try that yet. Maybe best to kick
this to the contributor of the revised FindCOLLADA.cmake.

Do you clean your CMakeCache.txt and run CMake from scratch when you
did your testing?  I am wondering if an new CMake variable is intended
to be set elsewhere in the OSG that isn't being set it your case.

Hi Robert,

I always build from scratch in an empty build directory.

Cheers,
Stuart