Hi Luigi,

On 8/22/06, Luigi Calori <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It would be great... but do you have commit access to OSG repository?
this was the main reason to keep the folders  separate
 cu
FYI, only Don Burns and myself have write access to the OSG CVS respository.  I don't have any immediate plans to change open things out further.

Once the Cmake work looks reasonably solid and viable long term I'll take the latest Cmake build support and integrate it into the CVS respository.  I'll then keep the existing GNUmakefile/VisualStudio/Xcode project around till the Cmake is 100% feature complete.  After this point I'll probably drop  the VisualStudio and Xcode project first, as these are the most problematic w.r.t maintaince.  This could all happen in time for 1.2, perhaps not - support for VS and Xcode is not ideal right now, but it does at least work, so I so no need to rush the move over to a new build system - the move can happen once things are stable.