Raymond de Vries writes:
 > Hi everyone,
 >
 > I have a simple question. While looking for an integration of cal3d into
 > osg I found 2 solutions: osglCal and osgCal2.
 >
 > Which one is the best to use? Are they both as active in development? For
 > instance, are they both using cal3d-0.11. I am pretty sure that osglCal is
 > using 0.11 since it is being supported by Loic Dachary. Is this right?

        That's correct.

        However, I would advise you to use osgCal2 for simplicity. And
osgCal for power (it may take you days to figure out the
functionalities it contains). Also note that osgCal2 is LGPL (i.e. you
can make a proprietary software out of it) and osgCal is GPL (i.e. it is
forbiden to make a proprietary software out of it).

        Cheers,

--
+33 1 76 60 72 81  Loic Dachary mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://dachary.org/loic/gpg.txt sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]