Hi Tugkan,

Thanks for the example code.  I've enable the compile of each of the
three #if #elif sections in term and they are run and exit cleanly.
Nothing appers to be amiss.  Are you using the latest OSG in SVN?

W.r.t when its safe to modify the scene graph, its safe to modify any
DYNAMIC scene graph leaves (Drawable + StateSet) any time outwith the
Viewer::renderingTraversals() call.  When you aren't running
DrawThreadPerContext or CullThreadPerCameraDrawThreadPerContext there
isn't even the limitation of modification of just DYNAMIC scene graph
leaves.

As to what might be amiss at your end I don't know.

Robert.