Hi Tugkan,

Are you able to get a stack trace?

Robert.

On 2/22/07, Tugkan Calapoglu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Robert,
> Hi Tugkan,
>
> Thanks for the example code.  I've enable the compile of each of the
> three #if #elif sections in term and they are run and exit cleanly.
> Nothing appers to be amiss.  Are you using the latest OSG in SVN?

This seems strange.

I have made the tests with SVN version from yesterday morning.

After your email I made one more update and recompiled everything. I
still observe the problems.

I went on to a different computer (different HW and OS version) and made
a fresh checkout. Still the same crash (with the same backtrace) and freeze.

Here are the test systems:
Suse 9.3 , Core 2 Duo , GF7900GTX x 2 , NV driver 97.46
Suse 10.2, Core 2 Duo, Quaddro GX 4500 , NV driver 97.46

I'd like to debug it myself here but I don't know what to look for.

--
Tugkan Calapoglu

VIRES Simulationstechnologie GmbH
Oberaustrasse 34