I would like to work with another student on our final project of our engineering school based on OSGI technology. It will be done in China from February to June 2006 at Beijing University of Technology ( http://www.bjpu.edu.cn ).

Students at Ecole Centrale d'Electronique of Paris, we would like to associate this project with one of your research on services based on the OSGI technology if this is possible or just have useful information (how to start developping services with Oscar for example)

We are fully willing to answer your questions.

PS: We suceeded in lauching Oscar and to run some services as the GUI interface or the HTTP web access but One of our big question is : In what kind of box (Home Box or ....(I don't know)) do you put the plateform, how you do it? Where can we find those type of boxes?

Thanx

--
Yann Dolbeau