Hi All,

I have recently discovered OSGI and am currently trying to evaluate it with
public online resources before committing further to it.

I have gone through the enRoute project primer and am wondering if there is
any other publicly available resources where I can learn more on using the
OSGI, especially for enterprise applications.

I am evaluating if OSGI willl be a good fit for my work project which
currently are build using a monolithic aproach into java WARs and deployed
to Oracle weblogic.I am not particularly interested in the hot plugging
aspect but more on the modular composition idea of OSGI for breaking down
the projects that we have.

1. Any other recommended publicly (free) available resources for study
(apart from enRoute)?
2. Can the jar bundle file from enRoute be wrapped in a WAR for deployment
into weblogic which is using Apache Felix?

Best Regards,
Wai Keung