I'm with Chris on the subject of designating OS practitioners as Masters.  It
seems to me that integrity and rapport are more important in the choice of a
facilitator for a particular project than number of meetings previously
facilitated.  Plus, you set yourself up for the old question of whether
someone has had 100 experiences or the same experiences 100 times.

I like Michael P's method of making information about experience  available
to clients who want it, and that is something any practitioner can do.  I
don't see it as something that should be the responsibility of OSI.

My two cents' worth--

Joelle