Hi Peggy,
I am a big fan of both Wilber and of Spiral Dynamics. Unfortunately I
have yet to experience OST in any real way but reading the various mails
on the list makes me long for the experience (some day). It seems to me
that OST plays a kind of trick on the SD levels. I am assuming here that
"through greens" means all levels up to and including greens. (English
usage either side of the atlantic can differ a bit). Wilber does say
that the levels, green and below are intolerant of each other but what
better way to get them interacting than by offering them the possibility
of discussing issues of concern to them. I assume that each of the
developmental levels can exist (within reason) at the same OS and could
possibly propose their own version of what is exactly the same issue for
a session. Each would use their own wording, thereby attracting their
own participants who would then discuss the issue from their own
perspective. Each in turn would produce conclusions that support their
own world view, be it blue, orange or green. According to SD, the group
can be at one level while individuals within the organisation can be at
different levels. Hence an organisation can have individuals who are
creative but not in positions of influence or indeed have superiors who
block their ideas because they simply don't see the world the same way.
I can only imagine what OST can do for a senior manager who is trying to
revitalize an organisation and make contact with the ideas people.

Shay