Thanks Gerard and Thomas for sharing the thoughts of our colleagues who
met on this review and reflection.

I think the wiki experience was incredible, and many thanks to WikiMan
(MichaelWikiHerman) for all your hard work and the work of you folks,
Thomas and Gerard on your end, for thinking it through and setting it
up.  What a wonderful link with my colleagues around the world both in
and out of the immediate physical space.  I loved it.

I think the idea of posting responses is great, and it keeps the
conversation 'live' not just on the screen but in more places in the
room.

I also think one of the challenges is that this year we were not all
able to stay at the same site overnight.   You know how evening
conversations - in person an on wiki - unfold in wonderful ways around
and about and between the days of an OS several day event.  So perhaps
in a situation where we stay in the same site more folks could wander
back to continue on-line conversations in the downtime in-between the
day's activities.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator