da Silva
Skickat: den 6 oktober 2003 12:17
Till: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
Amne: Re: Thoughts from the OSonOS11 organising team: Web Solution

Gerard and Thomas:

Thanks for your feedback about OSonOS and especially about the onsite
reaction to the online-onsite colaboration.

Do you mind if I copy your message to the ongoing discussion on that matter
at
http://www.openspaceworld.org/network/wiki.cgi?OSonOSinSwenMark/OnsiteAndOnl
ineColaborationAtOSonOS
?

If you don't object, and as I have some other comments from Ashley, HO and
Brian to add to that "session" I will do that during the next week end.

Regards

Artur

Visit: