  From: Michaël - Syst
  To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
  Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 10:37 PM
  Subject: Re: Thoughts from the OSonOS11 organising team: Evening news and
Closing Circle

  One solution could be time limitation for each contribution. Maybe a soft
bell after a few minutes that gets louder?

  Or the other could be a total limited of time until time stops. When a
limited total time is set, everyone (well almost.) will take this into
account.

  I'm very interested in creative solutions for this!

  Michaël Molenaar

  Systemisch Consult

  Tilburg - Holland

  mich...@syst.nl