Hi,

I think trusting the principles includes trusting the people and trusting
the people leads us to behave according to the principles.

This may be a question of the chicken and the egg. It may not really matter
which comes first as long as they are understood.

I was explaining OST in an OD meeting last night and when came the moment to
point out how OST was different from other processes, the feeling and
thoughts that came to me were someting like this:

- the fundamental values, attitudes or something of that nature on which OST
is based and operates is trusting people and fostering openness and
"positivity" (looking at things from the perspective of possibilities -
Whatever happens, whoever is there, etc)

- and the behaviour of letting go which is coherent with these "values".

All of which are reflected in the OST principles.

So trusting the principles includes trusting the people and vice versa.

Diane Gibeault