  From: Lisa Heft
  To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [OSLIST] Timing for really large groups

  Another thing: I once did an OS for 850 young people - and it took them 20
minutes to announce 175 topics.  So (did I do the math right?  6.85 seconds per
topic? ) I have a very similar experience to Ms. Peggy's.  Be prepared to be
surprised, indeed.  And gee, Peggy, weren't we both doing our OSs with young
people??  Let's hear it for e-n-e-r-g-y..

  Lisa