Seems those guys in the newly emerging /transforming states way east of
us and those from here spending a lot of their time there have really
lost control!
Where will we end up when everyone does what they want to do?
Gads.
mmp

PS: At our recent Learning Exchange / OSonOS I saw one participant sign
up for all of the 37 issues posted on the bulletin board, with glee. As
I could observe later, she came out of the whole event without a single
scratch, smiling like a fat cat.

Jo Toepfer wrote:
Dear colleagues,

we (Bohdan - one of the invitor and me - co-invitor to the Kiyv event 2007) are sitting here in down town Kiyv in a cosy little cafe' (with wireless internet) and enjoying the conversation on this list.

The whole situation reminds us to an open space event where it can easily happen that you find yourself standing in front of a bulletin board filled with many very attractive issues. And the famous phrase: "You better schedule yourself carefully: You can't be at the same time in different places!" comes to our mind. The more opportunities we have the more our own passion and responsibility is challenged to find the "right" way.

Maybe it is time now for us to quit the linear numbering of worldwide OSonOSs. Linear does not fit anyway with the notion of OS.

One thing is clear: We live in an very nutrient environment!

greetings form Kiyv
Bohdan & Jo