Wow Dr. Tonnie ;-)) Congratulations!!!

Your work would surely benefit many hard working LSI people around the world.

I also would appreciate a copy of your article.

Ubiquitously spirited by everyday ost ;-))

spark
Liberate the leader in each of us.

2011-06-05 ?? 9:02, Alan Stewart ? ?:
Congratulations on your great achievement Dr Tonnie. And good wishes for bringing your hard-earned experience, skills and unique insights to widespread attention.

Please send me your article.

Go well

Alan
Adelaide