Joanne – we may get back to Krill fishing (or whatever is next down on the food
chain).. But I think the principles still apply.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST Go
to: <http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org>