Hi Chris,

I am not sure I understand what you mean when you say that the law of two feet
applies. If it means as much as "This is Open Space, love it or leave it," I
feel compelled to say that I don't support that.

Of course I can walk out of a session if I am feeling that I am neither
learning nor contributing. But if I have the idea that the Open Space gathering
as a whole could use improvements in the way it is run, referring to the law of
two feet can become a way to evade a discussion that needs to take place. It
can take place at a later date, which is what is happening now and that is
fine.

Koos

Op 20 okt. 2012 om 21:23 heeft Chris Corrigan <chris.corri...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven: