Dear Michael and Chris,

Three days after doing WOSonOS on the wednesday I stepped back in the saddle
and played the Comedy Store.. Over the years I am well used to telling jokes to
comics. Just for the record I can assure you it's much easier than opening
space to the spacenics!

:)

Phelim x

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I
am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call
me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer