Michael has really said it all for me, but just to underline a point or two
-- The job of the facilitator in Open Space is simple and quick: Enable the
space to open and quickly retire in an unobtrusive fashion. As I said
somewhere, Be totally present and absolutely invisible. This isn't about
"face time" for the facilitator, nor is it about sharing the glories and
burdens of facilitation. It is all about the participants, their passions
and needs which require some real space/time. Facilitators taking up
un-needed space/time defeats the purpose. I think.

Harrison

Winter Address
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854
301-365-2093

Summer Address
189 Beaucaire Ave.
Camden, ME 04843
207-763-3261

Websites
 www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com
OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org