From: Harrison via OSList <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Date:03/25/2015  4:29 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: 'agusj' <agusjs2...@yahoo.com>,'World wide Open Space Technology email
list' <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Subject: Re: [OSList] From "here to there"... "less is more"

Interesting idea. And I’ve never known Grief (dying, birthing) to happen on a
schedule. Seems to happen when it happens.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org