Dear Brendan

Nice suggestion. Thanks.

Stuart

On 20 Feb 2016, at 10:33 am, Brendan McKeague <mckeaguebren...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Stuart

A simple technique from my early learnings in OS - can’t remember the source -
I usually put up at least 2 or 3 additional ‘post-it’ notes in each time slot
that say SPE (Some Place Else) and when I’m explaining what that means (i.e. if
there are not enough b/o spaces on the grid already, or if you don’t like the
places that have been nominated as b/o spaces, then you are invited to nominate
SPE - outside under a tree, in the foyer, the bar…- so that the point is
clearly made about the group being able to create as many spaces as they chose.

Over to them….

Cheers
Brendan