Makes me of the response from a techie on why they still have face to face
meetings with all the tech available for communication: higher bandwidth.

Ben — thanks for painting a terrific picture of the potential.

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
Executive Director
Journalism that Matters
15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.journalismthatmatters.net
www.peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman
JTM Twitter: @JTMStream

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity
<http://www.engagingemergence.com/>