The last sentence in my email of just now was meant to say:
"Hope you AND you all enjoy a lovely Sunday."
mmp

Am 18.08.2019 um 11:56 schrieb Michael M Pannwitz:
Dear Alan,

meditate?
Ok, I ain't trained.
Missed it.
Is it too late?

Looking at meditation in wikipedia it tells me:

"Meditation may be used with the aim of reducing stress, anxiety, depression, and pain, and increasing peace, perception,[7] self-concept, and well-being.[8][9][10][11] Meditation is under research to define its possible health (psychological, neurological, and cardiovascular) and other effects."

Shocked myself with the section "criticism":

"The psychologist Thomas Joiner argues that modern mindfulness meditation has been "corrupted" for commercial gain by self-help celebrities, and suggests that it encourages unhealthy narcissistic and self-obsessed mindsets."

Hope you you all enjoy a lovely Sunday.
mmp