Jake,
which Michael are your thinking of?
mmp

Am 08.02.2020 um 18:13 schrieb Jake Yeager via OSList:
Michael and Chris - do you allot time to review the notes prior to organizing them?

Thanks

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 10:14 AM Jake Yeager <jacob.yea...@gmail.com <mailto:jacob.yea...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Again, a bunch of great ideas and perspectives on this thread.

    After considering it more, I am going to propose to the sponsor that
    we adjust our convergence process. Per Michael and Chris's
    suggestions, I will propose that participants organize the notes
    into themes. This will assist meaning-making and pattern
    recognition. Then, I will invite participants to vote on the themes
    that they would like to see turned into OKRs. The top 3 get turned
    into OKRs using the iterative sprints.

    This approach seems more organic and simple. It also seems to flow
    better, and it requires less facilitation.

    I also like Ilan's ideas about structuring the notes towards the
    outcomes. I may also incorporate that.

    Thanks again!

    When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again,
    and you will be free of problems.
      - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>

    On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 4:42 AM Ilan Kirschenbaum