On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 11:12:41 AM UTC+1, Roger James wrote:

> Can anyone try my custom render file and see if it works for them.

Testing in Osmand 2.5.2 this doesn't work for me. However, I've added the
same code to a renderer I offered in another thread,  and it does then have
the desired effect:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/osmand/mC6e37AHSGU

I have no idea what's going on. Almost everything I have tried for custom
renderers has not worked when I thought it should!