With regard to traffic, but not as in traffic information:
If you look at routing inside bigger cities, there is no navapp better than
OsmAnd when it comes to calculating the right travel time.
OsmAnd is the only one with speed penalties for traffic lights, cross
roads, pedestrian crossing and so on. It is the only one who gives correct
travel time, but unfortunately it does indeed not include traffic
congestion.
And unfortunately: the rendering in cities with much details, is then again
too slow.