On Friday, 7 September 2018 20:52:03 UTC+2, OA wrote:

> On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 1:13:46 AM UTC-7, Majka wrote:
>>

>> Check, if you need to change depends="OsmAnd" to depends="default".
>>

> Thank you, @Majka for looking at the issue. Do you mean I have to edit
> default.render.xml file? But it defeats the very elegant feature in OsmAnd
> - ability to overwrite default rendering settings without editing its
> default style file. You place your own file alongside and it's done. No
> editing of default file is needed, no OsmAnd update will overwrite your
> file...

@OA:
No, just grab the code, copy it into your custom xml. In theory, just the
one line is missing.
Start Osmand, try if it works. Should it work, you are done.

If it wont work, just change the header line in my text. The
depends="whatever" just says what is the underlaying file. In my case, the
Osmand says "Osmand" but the file is named "default" and the depends are
using this.